Thursday, May 29, 2014

MY GRADUATION DAY (2013)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....Salam y'all


I'M BAAACCCKKKK......after over a year..hapdeting this blog cabuk.

Well the title tells you everything. I HAVE GRADUATED FROM IIUM @ UIA!!
Like last year. in November. haha..so this post is like so so late.

My Convocation day was really fun! EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I'VE BEEN EXPECTED! I know was so excited for sure. Spent like a week in the uia for the purpose of pre-convo photoshoot..Well, solo photoshoot coz imma loner.

Here are some of the pixs..i'm really proud of my convo picture eventho it was captured by my amateur friend... Thank you so much Shahida!! *i didn't have to spent a penny to hire some pro photographer*

i love UIA..I REALLY DO!!

silap focus sebenarnya..but then its turned out nicely..so, thumbs up!

Merantau sampai ke KLCC for some nice background ;)

i'm not so sure apa motip tgkap gmbar like this haha 
miss potographer and i..BFF till jannah yes? In Shaa Allah :)
and finally...a must do thing! sesi lambung mortar board to the air!!!

 #All pictures was edited by using lightroom..thanks to some nice presets!


Alhamdulillah my graduation day was a smooth sailing. It was truly a mixed feeling between happy and sad. I was here...IIUM Convocation yang ke 29th in 2013. Mom and dad and grandma and lil sis and uncle came to support me. So what else could i asked for kan. tbh i was quite lonely, but heck i was truly satisfied.

But the bad news is, i am still jobless to this day...ahahaha...ada jgk dpt love calls for interview but i turned it down bcos it doesn't fit my qualification. but heh, we'll see la if i manage to land a decent job soon. Till next time. Salam

p/s: will be attending a job interview this June..under SPA..a petty job but I'll be grateful enough if selected. unemployement it suckss! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment